Artemis (twin sister)
Music, prophecies, light and archery
Apollo is the godboy of truth and prophecies. He is the twin brother of Artemis, who is the goddessgirl of the hunt. He is thirteen years old, born 10 minutes after Artemis.
Apollo is a skilled archer just like his sister. He is part of a band called Heavens Above with Dionysus and Ares, and appears in “Artemis The Brave” and “Artemis The Loyal”, where he argues with Artemis. In “Cassandra The Lucky”, Apollo develops a crush on Cassandra after cursing her.
Apollo is often bothered when Artemis takes care of him too much. Being the godboy of prophecy, he can't tell lies, which sometimes gets him into tight situations. He does care for Artemis, and was once worried about her crush on Orion, who everyone (but her) knew wasn't that good of a person. He is especially good friends with Dionysus, and shares a dorm with him in MOA. He is intelligent, as seen by his method of defeating the Python.
Along with Ares, Dionysus, and Poseidon, they are in a band, Heavens Above. Apollo is quite popular, and hangs out with many godboys, including Hades and Hephaestus.
Apollo showed brief interest in Athena when she had a complete makeover by Aphrodite in "Aphrodite The Beauty".
Apollo had a crush on the nymph Daphne in "Artemis The Brave". However, she gave him a note, saying she only wants to be friends. It is mentioned that she hid behind trees whenever he would come near, referencing towards the tale of Apollo and Daphne.
Apollo currently has a crush on Cassandra, whom he cursed when they were younger in a temple.
- Despite the fact that Apollo can't tell a lie, it appears that this is not his greatest weakness.
- He shares a dorm with Dionysus.
- For his birthday gift, Athena, Aphrodite, Hephaestus, and Dionysus made him three gold arrows. They are intended for him to use at the upcoming archery tournament, and can play the songs his band, Heavens Above, perform.
- He won the Python-a-Thon in "Artemis The Loyal".
- In Greek Mythology, Apollo chased after the nymph Daphne, due to both of them being shot by Eros' arrows. Apollo was hit with love, but Laurel was struck by hatred. When Apollo caught up to her one day, she begged her father to help her, and Daphne was turned into a laurel tree.